Check out the list of our guests’ favorite things to do in the Spring in Cuyuna and Main Street Crosby, Minnesota.
March and April are is beautiful months with warmer temps to escape to Cuyuna. If our weekends are booked, we have amazing wifi if you need to change up your work surroundings.
Top ‘Things to Do’:
1) Check in, pick up a pizza @raffertys.pizza and sip your favorite beverage while watching the stars
2) Sleep in. Late. And then wake up slow w/hot coffee or tea & enjoy views from bed
3) Snowshoe or fat tire bike the groomed trails and soak up the beauty of the forest
4) Walk the paved trail from your cabin with your dog to the mine lakes and enjoy the stunning views & wide open spaces all to yourself5) Watch a sunset on Huntington Mine Lake
6) Cross country ski (or hike Larson Lake when the snow starts melting)
7) Walk/bike/drive to Historic Main St Crosby for dinner, a beer @cuyunabrewing , shopping and then ice cream @shopvictual8) Make a charcuterie board and enjoy it down by a roaring Spring bonfire on our property
9) Start the sauna from your cabin followed by a snow roll and hot shower and nap afterwards.1
0) Do absolutely nothing at all but rest, sleep, read and repeat. Recharge your soul with silence, beauty and peace from the cozy cabins. Solo trips come highly recommended!And there’s still more but we’ll end with 10 today 😌
What # would be your go-to on a cozy cabin getaway?
Let us know if you have any questions and we cannot wait until you're here.